Affair: Atlanta's Taste of the Nation
When: Thursday, April 28, 2016 @ 7:30-10PM
Hot Spot: Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta, GA
Deets: Atlanta's Taste of the Nation is the city's prominent culinary benefit supporting Share Our Strength’s work to end childhood hunger in the United States. Join us in this one-of-a-kind experience and enjoy:
- Dishes from more than 50 local restaurants and mingle with the city’s top culinary talent, including: Karatassos, Rathbun, Gillespie, Quatrano, & Hopkins
- Award-winning wines from all over the world
- Uncomparable hand-crafted cocktails
- Rare wines in our much-anticipated Beverage Auction
- Live music
- World-class trips, incomparable dining and luxury culinary experiences in our Live and Silence Auction (More info on the Live Auction Sneak Peek for our 2015 items)
It takes more than food to fight hunger...it takes you.
Who You May Spot: Chefs, foodies
Hint For The Average Socialite: Tickets are available for purchase.
What's Trending: #TOTNAtl #NoKidHungry @nokidhungry