When: Saturday, January 30- Sunday, February 7, 2016
Saturday, January 30:11AM – 10PM
Sunday, January 31:11AM – 9PM
Monday, February 1:11AM – 9PM
Tuesday, February 2: 11AM – 9PM
Wednesday, February 3: 11AM – 9PM
Thursday, February 4: 11AM – 9PM
Friday, February 5: 11AM – 10PM
Saturday, February 6: 11AM – 10PM
Super Bowl Sunday (February 7): 11AM – 3PM
Hot Spot: Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
Deets: Together with the NFL Experience Driven by Hyundai – pro football’s interactive theme park experience that will be held at the Moscone Center – Super Bowl City will be the hub of fan energy and excitement leading up to gameday at Levi’s® Stadium in Santa Clara.
FREE PERFORMANCES by: Alicia Keys, One Republic, The Band Perry, Matt Nathanson, and Chris Isaak
Centered in Justin Herman Plaza, on the Embarcadero at the foot of San Francisco’s famed Market Street, Super Bowl City will feature family-friendly activities for fans of all ages. It will offer a fun – and free – way for locals and visitors alike to enjoy the extravaganza that is the sporting world’s biggest annual event.
- - Super Bowl City will be open for an extra weekend this year, providing many local residents the opportunity to experience the excitement of Super Bowl 50 before out-of-town guests arrive.
- - Both Super Bowl City and the NFL Experience will open Saturday, January 30 – with the day’s activities topped off by the official re-lighting of the iconic Bay Lights on the Willie L. Brown, Jr. Bay Bridge.
- - From cultural performances and displays that highlight the artistic vitality of the region, to locally grown foods that capture the Bay Area’s epicurean spirit to NFL-themed activities, Super Bowl City will be a weeklong, family-friendly celebration.
- - Super Bowl City will be the broadcast home for the CBS Television Network – the exclusive broadcaster of Super Bowl 50 – that will be broadcasting live throughout Super Bowl Week. NFL Network will also be broadcasting live from Super Bowl City.
- - The Fan Energy Zone presented by SAP celebrates the Bay Area’s leadership in technology and innovation, and will showcase the latest in interactive gaming, social media and data visualizations. The Fan Energy Zone will include three different but interlinked areas: the Fan Dome, the Fan Wall and the Fan Stage. Additional exhibits and activities will be announced in early January.
Levi Strauss & Co. announced that the iconic Bay Area company will be an official founding legacy partner of the San Francisco Bay Area Super Bowl 50 Host Committee. As naming rights sponsor of Levi’s® Stadium, the site of Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, the Levi’s® team will work with the Host Committee to help bring football fans a variety of exciting experiences – from live music to interactive events – throughout Super Bowl Week. The Levi’s® brand will also draw on its history of outfitting fans by releasing a limited edition Super Bowl 50 Collection, available for purchase in limited quantities during Super Bowl week, exclusively.
As the Levi’s® brand continues to expand its sportswear offerings, the brand will celebrate Super Bowl 50 by releasing a limited edition Levi’s® Super Bowl 50 Collection. The collection will offer both men’s and women’s apparel marrying classic Levi’s® fabrics and styles with NFL marks such as: Wool Varsity Jacket, Denim Satin Jacket, AFC Denim Satin Jacket, NFC Denim Satin Jacket, Western Shirt, Levi’s® X New Era Leather Denim Cap and Levi’s® X New Era Wool Denim Cap all featuring the Super Bowl 50 logo – giving fans another way to “Live in Levi’s®” long after the big game.
The Levi’s® Super Bowl 50 Collection will be available to fans on January 30 at the Levi’s® San Francisco flagship store at 815 Market Street and special locations around San Francisco including the Levi’s® Lot in Super Bowl City, the NFL Shop at Moscone Center, the Levi’s® Store at Valley Fair and the Levi’s® Store at Levi’s® Stadium. The collection will also be available to fans around the nation at www.levi.com.
As Super Bowl 50 approaches, the Levi’s® brand will announce additional activities and experiences available to fans.
Who You May Spot: Alicia Keys, One Republic, The Band Perry, Matt Nathanson, Chris Isaak
Hint For The Average Socialite: This is free to the public! See hours above.