Hot Spot: 77th Street & Central Park West to Macy's Herald Square, NYC
Deets: For 90 years, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade has been the official kick-off to the holiday season! Every year, this Emmy Award winning tradition is seen by more than 3.5 million people in New York and 50 milion people at home, all tuned in to see giant balloons, one-of-a-kind floats, amazing performances and much, much more.
Who You May Spot: Performers to be announced!
Hint For The Average Socialite: Grandstand tickets are not available to the public.
- Balsam Hill is celebrating its 10th Anniversary! As part of the festivities, they are joining the most iconic event in New York—the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! They're giving you and your family the chance to win a trip to New York City to watch the parade live with Grandstand seat tickets and see our majestic float make its debut. Join tge grand giveaway here: http://bit.ly/BalsamHillMacys! (Ends October 23, 2016) - Win a trip for 4 to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade from Delta Airlines! (Ends November 3, 2016)
- American Express Invitation Only Members: American Express invites to you celebrate the holidays in New York City with a private viewing of the famous parade!
This VIP package includes:
• Experience astounding views of the parade as it passes along Central Park at a brunch celebration above Columbus Circle
• Delight in a special prix fixe dinner at one of NYC’s finest restaurants
• Enjoy a prime seat at one of NYC’s quintessential holiday performances in the heart of Manhattan
Limited Availability. To purchase: Call 800-321-7787 and use your American Express®Card.