Hot Spot: Paultons Park, The New Forest, Hampshire, UK
Deets: Peppa Pig World is part of Paultons Family Theme Park. On the edge of the New Forest in Hampshire, Peppa Pig World offers a great family day out with over 60 different attractions and rides included in the price. The variety of things to see and do includes thrilling and gentle rides, dinosaurs, museums, animated shows, play areas, exotic birds and other fun activities for all ages in our beautiful garden setting. Tickets also give you access to Lost Kingdom at Paultons, the brand new dinosaur theme park!
Review: Our family of four (including a 5 & 7 year old) had the pleasure of visiting Peppa Pig World in July of 2016. The park is just off the M27 with plenty of signs directing you to the proper junction. Parking is free & just a short distance from the park entrance.
The layout of the park is easy to navigate with plenty of places to explore for the whole family. After a quick double stroller rental we headed to Peppa Pig World where our kids enjoyed all 7 rides. Peppa Pig World is perfect for families with young children. The rides cater to small children (it's usually difficult to find age appropriate rides for tots) and there are plenty of other attractions & play areas for babies and toddlers. Toddler friendly areas include a splash zone (Muddy Puddles); indoor play area (don't forget socks for George's Spaceship Playzone); and Mr. Potato's Playground. We found that the Peppa Pig World rides, public areas, restrooms & restaurants were all clean & tidy. Both men & women's rooms offered changing tables. We also found the staff to be extremely helpful, cheerful, and well trained in interacting with kids.
In between the rides (our family's favorite was Daddy Pig's Car Ride!) we visited various attractions like Peppa's house and school. Peppa & George Pig characters were also outside of the schoolhouse for a few hours during the day. We recommend checking what time they will be out when you arrive at the park! At different times during the year you can also catch Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, Zoe Zebra & Suzy Sheep. Don't forget your camera - but, if you do then you can buy photos at George's Dinosaur Ride, Daddy Pig's Car Ride, Peppa's Magic Studio, and Madam Gazelle's School House with Peppa & George!
Although our 5 year old was especially enamored by Peppa Pig World, both kids really enjoyed it. Afterwards we headed to Lost Kingdom, the new dinosaur theme park at Paultons!
Who You May Spot: Peppa Pig, George Pig, Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, Zoe Zebra, Suzy Sheep
Also check out the new dinosaur theme park, Lost Kingdom, at Paulston Park!
Top Tips Check List for Visiting Paultons Park - Home of Peppa Pig World
With the help of visitors Paultons has compiled a top tips checklist of things to remember when visiting Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World.
- Make sure you know the height of your child(ren) before you visit so the little ones know what rides they can/cannot go on before they get excited!
- Upon entering the Park pick up one of our "lost child contact" stickers and place it on your child's back, where he/she cannot reach it with his/her hand.
- At the beginning of your day head for the rides at the back of the Park first as the closest rides tend to be more popular straight away. Also leave the bigger thrill rides until lunch when most people are eating or at the end of the day.
- During school holidays head for Peppa Pig World either straight away or towards the end of the day to reduce waiting times for the more popular attractions.
- Pushchairs and strollers are not allowed in the waiting lines, so keep a separate bag at the ready with your valuables in and drink/sunhat/lotion to take with you when you head for a ride - anything else can stay in the pushchair. Alternatively lockers are available for hire.
- Remember to bring socks for you and your children if they want to play in the Indoor Playzone in Peppa Pig World as children or adults without socks will not be permitted entry.
- Don't forget to bring a swimming costume and towels for the little ones for the Water Kingdom and Muddy Puddles splash parks when they are open.
- If you have very young children take a bucket and spade for the sandy play areas.
- Go on the water rides last in case you get wet, to avoid spending the day in damp clothes - although there are dryers available for an extra charge.
And finally, a reminder of things to remember to bring!
- Socks for Children & Adults
- Suncream, Sun Hat (on hot days)
- Swimming Costumes, Towels (when the splash Parks are open)
- Waterproofs, Umbrella, Wellington Boots (just in case...)