|One World Observatory | Photo: Courtesy of One World Observatory|
What is One World Observatory?
- Book in Advance! You can purchase tickets online with your computer, smartphone or tablet. To purchase tickets by phone, call (844) OWO-1776 | (844) 696-1776 and follow the prompt on the main menu be connected to our ticketing agents. There will be an additional service fee of $5 for processing ticket orders over the phone. Purchase by phone, 7 days a week, Monday through Sunday from 9AM-5PM. You may also purchase tickets at the Box Office at One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton Street New York, New York 10007. The Box Office is located at the corner of West and Vesey Streets, inside the main Observatory entrance.
- Tickets are $32/adult, $30/senior, $26/kids ages 6-12, and free for ages 5 and under. Priority access start at $54. Tickets are timed in 15 minute increments. You may arrive 15 minutes prior to your entry time. Free entrance is given to 9/11 family members and recovery/rescue workers, and can be requested via the 9/11 Tribute Center.
- Tickets are non-refundable and there are no rainchecks. Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may be required to wait until the first possible open time slot. We strongly encourage you to arrive earlier than your scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- Group rates are offered for groups of 20 or more. Call for (844) OWO-1776 | (844) 696-1776 for information.
- MasterCard cardholders enjoy 20% off Standard Admission tickets to One World Observatory at One World Trade Center. World, World Elite or Black MasterCard cardholders enjoy a complimentary upgrade from Standard Admission to Priority Access.
- One World Observatory is great for kids and guests of all ages.The stunning city views and interactive exhibits are family-friendly and suitable for individuals of all ages. Children 5 and under are free. Strollers are allowed but you will be asked to remove your child and fold your stroller up for access to the elevators as well as the escalators within the experience.
- Tuesday & Wednesday are the quieter days.
- Try to visit during sunset.