Deets: Las Vegas chefs are bringing their talent from the Strip to the ‘burbs and now the prestigious James Beard House in New York City for a one-night-only dinner on Saturday, Sept. 7.
Presented as “Beyond the Neon,” several of the top off-Strip chefs will showcase their unique style and how they’re changing the perception of the Las Vegas food scene into an incredible destination on par with other culinary-driven towns.
Who You May Spot: The stable of chefs include:
● Brian Howard of Sparrow + Wolf
● Yuri Szarzewski and Vincent Pellerin of Partage and Eatt Gourmet Bistro
● Nicole Brisson of Locale
● Jamie Tran of The Black Sheep
● Daniel Krohmer of Other Mama, Hatsumi and La Monja
● Khai Vu of District One and Mordeo
● Gina Marinelli of La Strega
● Justin Kingsley Hall of Main St. Provisions
● Cory Harwell of Carson Kitchen
● Gary F.X. LaMorte of Honest Hospitality
Hint for the Average Socialite: Tickets are $140 for James Beard Foundation members and $180 for the general public and available at jamesbeard.org/events/. The dinner is limited to 80 guests and proceeds will benefit the foundation’s mission to celebrate, nurture, and honor chefs and other leaders making America's food culture more delicious, diverse, and sustainable for everyone.
What’s Trending: @beardfoundation #beyondtheneon